Green Mountain Turf Sprinkler Repair is fully prepared to handle 100% of your lawn and garden irrigation needs, including:
- Sprinkler spray heads, rotors, and nozzles
- Valve location, repair, and wiring
- Environmental sensor maintenance and additions
- Sprinkler timers and sprinkler controllers
- Drainage installation and repair
- PVC tubing leak repair and replacement
- New system design and installation
- Sprinkler winterization
- Zone additions and management
- Water usage audits and water saving upgrades
- Backflow preventer installation and repair
- Drip irrigation system installation and repair, including bubblers, nozzle, hose, and more
- Automatic sprinkler system design and sprinkler system installation
- And more
We only use quality parts from leading manufacturers, such as Toro and Rain Bird, for all our work. The result is more reliable and longer-lasting irrigation systems.
One of our specialties is improving the coverage of your irrigation system. If parts of your lawn, landscaping, or shrubs aren’t getting the water they need, we can add additional zoning, heads, or hybrid drip irrigation to fix it. Arvada also has regulations about overwatering and watering your driveway or sidewalk, so careful zoning is a requirement in this area.
Finally, we also excel at improving the efficiency of your underground sprinkler system. If your lawn irrigation system hasn’t been reviewed by a professional in a few years, chances are good that there are minor upgrades we can make throughout your system to help you conserver water and cut your water bill. Switching to a wi-fi connected smart sprinkler timer, adding environmental sensors to automatically shut off the system when it rains, or capping off zones that are no longer necessary can quickly add up to reliable savings. Call now to learn more.