Sprinkler Repair in Englewood, Colorado
Broken sprinklers aren’t just a nuisance. They can waste your water, raise your water bill, and cost you hundreds in damaged plants. If you need sprinkler repair in Englewood, it’s best to get it done right away, by the trusted professionals at Green Mountain Turf.
Signs Your Sprinkler System Needs Repairs
Many of the signs of a malfunctioning sprinkler system are hidden, but problems that you don’t notice are still costing you money by wasting water or damaging your plants. Here are the signs your sprinkler system has a problem:
- Flooding or muddy spots: this could be the result of a leak.
- Patchy, dying grass: this could be caused by a sprinkler head missing a section of lawn.
- Wilting or brown plants: they either aren’t being watered enough, or the water isn’t absorbing to their roots.
- Sputtering or coughing sprinkler heads: they could have pressure or blockage problems.
- Sprinklers don’t turn on: this may indicate a blockage or major leak.
- Water between the paving stones: this could be the result of an underground leak.
- Loss of pressure in the sprinkler head: this may indicate a leak.
- Wet control valves: they should never leak or even drip.
- Unusually high water bill: there could be a hidden sprinkler leak, especially an underground leak.
Malfunctions aren’t the only things that cause sprinkler problems. They also might be due to poor placement of the sprinkler heads in the first place. Sometimes, it takes an experienced technician who understands drainage to fix your sprinkler and ensure your whole green space gets the right amount of water.
Irrigation Repair Services We Offer
Green Mountain Turf comes prepared to handle the vast majority of sprinkler problems right away. We offer:
- Leak detection and repair
- Sprinkler head repair and replacement
- Valve repair and replacement
- Valve location and wire tracking
- Pressure regulator installation
- Controller repair and reprogramming
- Backflow replacement
- Drip system repair
Irrigation System Upgrades
While we’re working on your sprinkler system, we can also add new features that can prevent problems in the future and save you money for the long-term. These include:
- Smart controller installation
- Rain sensor installation
- Water efficiency upgrades
- Zone additions
We Want to Save You Money
Green Mountain Turf is dedicated to installing the best equipment, to save you money in the long-run. We’ve been in business for forty years and know which sprinkler systems work the best, for the longest, without needing repair. Plus, we know how to reduce your water bill, by using the right system for your needs and placing your sprinkler heads properly. We also have water-saving sprinklers with rain detectors, and WiFi-enabled controllers. Simply put, getting your sprinklers repair by the best saves you time and money.
Dependable Sprinkler Winterization and Spring Startups
Every fall, Craigslist is full of people offering sprinkler winterization in Englewood. And every year, new homeowners are horrified to find that the handyman they hired left a little water in the system and caused hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in damage.
If you want to take the uncertainty out of your sprinkler winterization, Green Mountain Turf is here to help. With quality equipment, experienced technicians, and affordable rates, you’ll wonder why you ever called anyone else. Learn more about our sprinkler winterization and spring startups, or call now to schedule yours.
Let’s Get Started
Whether you need sprinkler repairs, a new system installation, sprinkler winterization, drip line service, or even landscape lighting installation, we’re here to help. Contact us at Green Mountain Turf to get started today.